At TAS we understand that while governments continue to assess risks associated with COVID-19, we can proactively take steps that align with their efforts to minimize circulation. We have the health of the most vulnerable top of mind and believe we each have an important role to play in addressing this situation head-on to ensure collective wellbeing. Our values are what anchor us in times of uncertainty.
Over the past weeks, we have been carefully monitoring evidence-based sources (namely the Public Health Agency of Canada and Toronto Public Health) and proactively implementing a Business Continuity Plan that prioritizes the wellbeing of our people, clients, suppliers, and communities. This plan allows us to operate effectively as we adapt to COVID-19 impacts with minimal disruptions to our normal business.
- Established rigorous protocols for anyone involved in delivering essential services provided by TAS (e.g. commercial/residential construction work and services, commercial property support and maintenance services), taking every step we can to keep these people healthy and safe
- Prepared our active outdoor construction sites so work can stop safely should the need arise, paused all non-urgent remedial indoor work
- Implemented precautionary cleaning/disinfection practices in all TAS managed spaces and communicated these to our tenants
- Proactively managed concerns with our purchasers and tenants
- Transitioned our internal team to work remotely from home, experimented with technology to find new ways to collaborate, innovate and connect
We will continue to monitor the evolving impacts of COVID-19 and adhere to relevant government recommendations. We encourage you to reach out to our team members should you have any related questions, general inquiries are also welcome: email@example.com, 416 510 8181.
Keep safe and take good care.